- The 'Start up! Stamford' competition is operated by the Stamford Youth Business Development Trust. (The Trust)
- Family members of Trustees, sponsors or mentors may not enter.
- Entries may only be submitted electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Trust cannot accept responsibility for entries lost, damaged of delayed in submission.
- Entries may be made by individuals, or teams of up to 3 people.
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner(s) agree to allow the Trust to use their name for advertising and promotional purposes, without remuneration.
- The Trustees may offer the prize to more than one winner. The total value of each prize may vary if more than one award is made.
- The final entry date for initial entries is 30th November 2015.
- Entrants must be aged 16-23 at the 30th November 2015.
- Entrants must live in Stamford, or within a reasonable radius of Stamford (approx 10. Miles). The Trustees will determine what is reasonable.
- The Trust may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned, or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way which Trustees reasonably consider to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive.
- The competition, these terms and conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with the promotion or terms and conditions will be governed by English law.
The winning individual or group will receive:
- Initial funding of up to £5,000 Provided by sponsorship from local Stamford businesses
- Free mentoring and support from both self-employed business people that have created successful businesses and specialists in
- Introductions to local contacts and networking organisations
All entrants will receive a commendation for their CV and a certificate.